CDD Swimming Pool Policies
GENERAL RULES FOR SWIMMING POOL
The pool and pool deck areas of the facilities are not available for private rental and shall remain open to other Patrons and their guests during normal operating hours. The Patron renting any portion of the facility shall be responsible for any and all damage and expenses arising from the event.
**NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY – SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK**
April 1 – October 31 8:00 am – 10 pm
November 1st – March 31 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Phone number: 813-907-1370
Please review rules and regulations https://www.heritageislescdd.org/
1) Pool is for CARD HOLDING RESIDENCE AND THEIR GUEST ONLY, all others will be considered as trespassing.
2) All Patrons must use their assigned Facility Access Card issued to them upon entering the pool area. At any given time, a family may accompany a maximum of four (10) total guests (per week) to the swimming pool.
3) Children under thirteen (13) years of age must be accompanied by a Parent or Adult Patron at all times for usage of the pool facility.
4) CDD Staff or representative has the authority to verify identification of all pool users to prove age and/or residency.
5) Card holders must sign in and declare number of guests and what is being brought into the pool area.
6) All residents will be held accountable for their actions and the actions of their guests.
7) Failure to vacate the premises after being instructed to do so by CDD staff may result in an arrest for trespassing, pursuant to Florida State Statute 810.09. 8) Amenity privileges may be suspended at the discretion of CDD employees and or representatives.
9) No parties are to be held at the pool deck without prior reservations being made.
10) pool capacity is 221 persons, the pool may be closed to additional users when this limit is reached.
11) Swimming pool hours will be posted. Pool availability may be limited or rotated in order to facilitate maintenance of the facility. Depending upon usage, the pool may be closed for various periods of time to facilitate maintenance and to maintain health code regulations.
12) Swimming is permitted only during designated hours, as posted at the pool. Swimming after close is prohibited. During the posted hours Patrons swim at your own risk while adhering to swimming pool rules.
13) Any person swimming during non-posted swimming hours may be suspended from using the facility and possibly all the facilities.
14) State Health Code requires that all bathers shower before entering the pool. This is to remove excess sun screen, lotions and perspiration from swimmers. Glass containers are not permitted in the pool area.
15) Glass containers are not permitted in the pool area.
16) State Health Code requires all food and drink must remain at least four (4) feet from the water.
17) Food not purchased from the onsite restaurant is not allowed in the pool area.
18) Outside alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the pool area. This is the Law.
19) Coolers and large bags may be inspected for prohibited items.
20) Diving is strictly prohibited at all pools.
21) Proper swim attire must be worn in the pool. No denim or cotton shorts permitted.
22) For the comfort of others, the changing of diapers or clothes is not allowed at pool side.
23) Any person with an open wound or who has experienced diarrhea or vomiting with in the previous 24 hours may not enter the pool. (Note: Band-Aids and bandages do not protect from possible infection of others from open wounds. Until a wound is completely healed the pool should not be used.)
24) Children under three (3) years of age, and those who are not reliably toilet trained, must wear rubber lined swim diapers, RUBBER SWIM PANTS that fit snugly at the waist and legs as well as a swim suit over the swim diaper, to reduce the health risks associated with human waste in the swimming pool or pool deck.
25) Parents need to take their children to the bathroom before entering the pool. 26) No one shall pollute the pool. Anyone who does pollute these areas is liable for any costs incurred in treating and reopening the pool.
27) Chemicals used in the pool may affect certain hair or fabric colors. The District is not responsible for these effects.
28) Smoking permitted in designated areas only.
29) No chewing gum is permitted in the pool, or pool deck area.
30) Pool entrances must be kept clear at all times.
31) No jumping, pushing, running, cannon balls or other horseplay is allowed in the pool or pool deck.
32) No swinging on ladders, fences, or railings is allowed.
33) Loud, profane, or abusive language is absolutely prohibited.
34) No physical or verbal abuse will be tolerated.
35) Radios, tape players, CD players, MP3 players and televisions, and the like are not permitted unless they are personal units equipped with headphones.
36) Pool toys are allowed in the pool, except water guns of any type.
37) Remote controlled water craft are not allowed in the pool.
38) Pets, (with the exception of service animals), bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, and scooters are not permitted on the pool deck area or inside the pool gates at any time.
39) Pool furniture and umbrellas are not to be removed from the pool area.
40) All trash must be properly disposed of.
41) The Amenity Staff reserves the right to authorize all programs and activities, with regard to the number of guest participants, equipment, supplies, usage, etc., conducted at the pool, including Swim Lessons, Aquatic/Recreational Programs and CDD Sponsored Events.
42) CDD Staff has the right to enforce these and all CDD rules and regulations. 43) Pool privileges may be suspended at the discretion of CDD staff or representatives. (See schedule below)
44) Anyone who witnesses a violation of the rules or observes a hazardous condition should immediately contact the pool monitor on duty or the Community Director at 813-907 7388.
45) Compliments, suggestions or complaints should be directed to the Director.
46) The CDD facilities are under 24 hour surveillance. A violation during non-operating hours please contact the Rover patrol at 813-385 4540 or call 911.
Trash & Recycling Info
– Yard Waste
For 2022 the are no days without regularly scheduled Waste Management garbage collection.